Ivan's Campground and Cabins:
Located 2 miles North of Baldwin Canoe Rental. When staying at Ivan's and canoeing you will be picked up and dropped off after completing your trip. All trip pick up times are scheduled from 9am-12pm and leave on the 1/2 hour.
-Clean Campsites that include electricity, trash, and wood is available at office
-Cabins include showers, fridge, microwave, heat, and air( No Pets or Smoking)
-Full Hook up sites available and dump station For more info Contact Ivan's
Campground and Cabins at (231)745-9345
From canoe trips to family games, classic camp traditions thrive at this woodsy campground. It's tucked into the vast Manistee National Forest, famous for its piney woods and clear-running streams. Yet within the campground, your hosts have set aside plenty of open space for roomy campsites and family activities. Visit the mini horse, goats and bunnies at the petting farm. Spread a blanket out under the stars for the weekly Movie on the Green. Gather for a game of volleyball, a round of disc golf or a spin on a kamp kart. A world of natural beauty awaits just beyond this KOA. Paddle down the Pere Marquette River, a National Wild and Scenic River that flows nearby.
BALDWIN AREA CAMPING, LODGING, AND ATTRACTIONS:
• Ivan's Campground And Cabins: Close to town and all the amenities of home. Bus service provided to and from the river. (231)-745-9345
• Pere Marquette KOA: Modern /Primitive sites, Cabins, and Pool available. Bus service provided to and from the river. (231)-480-0303
• Red Moose Lodge: located at M37 bridge on the PM, a short walk to our office.
• BBT Motel & Guide Service: ¼ mile south of our office, on Hwy. M37, a short walk to our office
• Pere Marquette Lodge & Guide Service: ¼ mile north of our office, on M37, a short walk to our office
• Barothy Lodge: Located on the PM near Walhalla. Bus service provided to the river, all trips end at Barothy Lodge• Irons RV Park and Campground : Located 15 mins North of Baldwin www.ironsrvparkandcampground.com
• Shrine of the Pines: ¼ mile north of our office. One of a kind historic site. “worth a visit”
• Jones Homemade Ice cream: Downtown Baldwin
• Baldwin Bowling Center: Downtown Baldwin
• Marquette Trails Golf Course: 18 hole course near Big Star Lake on 76th Street.
• North Country Trail: Bowman Lake loop is a great day hike. Several trailheads close to us.
LUDINGTON AREA CAMPING, LODGING, AND ATTRACTIONS: